Skiing and snowboarding in Japan, Myoko is an experience of a lifetime, and one of Eric Pollard's favorite places to ski. That's why we've partnered with Line Skis to send one lucky winner this winter.
On November 1st, 2015, we will select 10 random semi-finalists to receive Line Ski prize packs. The semi-finalists will submit a haiku and the grand prize winner will be selected by Eric Pollard.
Grand Prize Trip Includes
• 7 nights in Japan (6 at Morino Lodge Myoko, 1 night stay at a hotel in Tokyo), Lodging is shared with up to 3 people per room.
• 6 breakfasts and 1 farewell dinner at the Morino Lodge
• Airport transfer by private coach from Narita International Airport to Morino Lodge Myoko
• Transfer by bullet train from Myoko to Tokyo
• Learn more about the lodge, Visit the Morino Lodge Myoko website
• 4 lift tickets
• Travel with the evo & Line Ski families! Two members of the evo team will be on the trip to lead the way, along with evo & Line Skis rider Eric Pollard. Line will even bring along some skis from the future to demo.
• Visit the famous Japanese Snow Monkeys and eat a traditional Japanese lunch.
Trip Dates: Sunday, February 7th, 2016 - Sunday, February 14, 2016
Drawing: Semi-finalists: November 1st, 2015 | Grand Prize: December 1st , 2015
See Official Rules for more info.